Thursday, January 5, 2017

Married Nigerian Father 'Killed By His Erection' After Overdosing On VIAGRA During Hotel Stay With His Mistress

A married father-of-three has died in a Nigerian hotel room from 'the stress of consistent hardness' after taking a s** pill to impress his girlfriend.

Reports in Nigeria state the dad, named Samson, had purchased an over-the-counter drug called Manpower, which purportedly has similar effects to Viagra.

"After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug," a source told news website Punch.


The man had also been drinking, despite not being much of a drinker, the source said.

His partner is understood to have fled after the tragedy.

A police spokesman said the man's body remained in a morgue at a police station in Ugborikoro, pending a family decision on whether to give him a proper burial.

Overdosing on sex drugs can be dangerous, and can cause erections which last for several hours, sometimes causing permanent damage.

Source: The Mirror UK