There are commercial products you could easily purchase in the market, however, these producys usually are not able to help the skin.
Here’s a simple recipe for a homemade face mask that uses items you probably already have in your kitchen cupboard.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
In a bowl, mix the entire ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
It is necessary the mix to become homogeneous prior application and usage.
1. Softly implement the mixture on your face.
2. Let it stay for 15 minutes then wash it with warm water.
3. Apply moisturizer after washing. Repeat the procedure for 2-4 times in a week.