Breast cysts are essentially fluid-filled sacs resulting from the glands being filled with fluids. They can develop in a woman regardless of age, but will typically start as the hormone levels fluctuate before the menstrual cycle starts.
In any case, the tissue in the breasts is highly sensitive to these changes. Instead of the fluid being drained out of the body normally, this excess fluid results in the formation of cysts.
While most breast cysts are noncancerous or benign, they can become large, uncomfortable and painful. Although, they may naturally disappear on their own, you can use the following simple home remedies to reduce or get rid of your cyst.
Aloe Vera and Honey
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Aloe Vera (aloe pulp)
- 1 cup of honey 100% organic
Other Natural Treatments:
1. Dong Qual
This herb is widely used in China as a natural remedy against gynecological issues such as irregular periods, or for treating ovarian cysts. You can find it in a form of capsules or powder in some drugstore. If you take it as a powder, take a few grams of it and mix in water, juice, yogurt, etc. Consume one glass in the morning, and one in the afternoon or evening. Repeat the procedure for about a month. Don't forget to consult your gynecologist fisrt before taking this plant.
Papaya is rich in papain, a compound which is very effective in reducing symptoms of ovarian cysts. It is recommended that you consume it on an empty stomach.
Raw garlic is one of the best natural remedies against ovarian cysts. Consume it on an empty stomach, on regular basis.
To minimize discomfort associated with breast cysts, you might try these measures:
- Wear a well-fitted, supportive bra. If your breast cysts are painful, supporting your breasts may help relieve some discomfort.
- Apply a compress. If cysts are painful, either a warm or cool compress can offer relief. Applying an ice pack can also relieve pain.
- Avoid caffeine. Some women find symptom relief after eliminating caffeine from their diets. Consider reducing or eliminating caffeine to see if your symptoms improve.
- Reduce salt in your diet. Some experts suggest that reducing salt in your diet may help. Consuming less sodium reduces the amount of excess fluid retained by your body, which in turn may help relieve symptoms associated with a fluid-filled breast cyst.