Warm lemon water won’t provide all the nutrients the exotic fruit has to offer, such as the ones from the peel and pulp.
Boiling a whole lemon is far better, as it provides all the nutrients of the lemon and further increases the effects of lemon water.
Here’s how to prepare a great drink for the morning:
- 4 whole unpeeled organic lemons.
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger.
- 4 heads of garlic.
- 2 liters of water.
1. Wash the lemon thoroughly before cutting them into pieces. Set aside. Do the same with the garlic.
2. Put the lemons, garlic and grated ginger into a blender or food processor. Mix well.
3. In a saucepan, put water and the mixture. Let it boil for 15 minutes.
4. Strain and pour the liquid obtained in a bottle or glass jar with a lid. Store in the fridge.
Drink a glass of this water for 3 weeks then take a week off and repeat the procedure. If the taste will be very unpleasant at first, you can add a teaspoon of honey to it.