Luckily, this natural remedy will improve your skin’s quality and bring back its youthful glow. Here’s how to prepare it:
- 1/2 a tomato
- Rose water
- Cut a tomato in half and sprinkle some sugar on it to create a powerful facial scrub.
- Before using it on your face, soak a cotton ball in rose water and wash your face with it.
- Then, scrub your face with the tomato and sugar for 2 – 3 minutes, paying special attention on the affected areas. It will remove dead skin cells from your face and restore its glow.
- After you’re done, mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice with 2 teaspoons of aloe Vera gel, then add 1 vitamin E capsule to the mixture.
- Massage your face with the resulting cream for 5 minutes.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of rice flour with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and a couple of drops of lemon juice.
- Add some rose water if the paste is too thick. Apply it on your face, then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with water. Repeat the process every day and soon your face will be glowing like never before!