Every day, the body absorbs toxins that enter it through diet and breathing and normally are eliminated through the liver itself. But sometimes, due to improper diet or insufficient physical activity, toxins are not processed and disposed of the body.
Below are the warning signs that indicate your body is filled with toxins, learn how to remove them:
- Chronic fatigue
- Struggle to lose weight
- Bad breath
- Sensitivity to smells
- Muscle aches
- Skin problems
In any case you have the following symptoms mentioned above, read the steps that could help you get rid of these problem:
1. Teas from dandelion, parsley, coriander, cilantro, hives.
2. Drink plenty of water – it will help the excretion of toxins from the body.
3. Exercise least 30 minutes a day. Exercise stimulates circulation and excretion of toxins from the body.
4. Try to include more probiotics, yoghurt, kefir, kombucha tea, miso soup in your diet.
5. Always clean your tongue when brushing your teeth.
6. Try deep breathing – quite consume daily toxins through the lungs.
7. Use only natural products for skin which itself contain fragrances, sulfates, parabens and other toxic compounds.
Source: Mind Body Green