Thursday, February 23, 2017

ATTENTION: DO YOU SUFFER FROM HEADACHES AND CONSTANT HUNGER? THE REAL REASON WILL SHOCK YOU!

Numerous people are constantly being subjected to mold toxins, and are not even aware of it, as a mold is a silent killer. If you live in one of  water-stricken areas, you could already be "sleeping with the enemy."

The exposure to mold can have serious health consequences, and lead to numerous diseases. We can consume these toxins through swallowing, breathing or touch.

As soon as they enter your body, these dangerous toxins cause significant damage to your joints, nervous and immune system, and may impede your emotions, thinking and even the length of your life.
  • food sensitivity
  • joint pain
  • mood swings
  • weight fluctuation
  • blurred vision
  • fatigue
  • autoimmune diseases
  • headaches
  • numbness and tingling
  • cognitive problems
  • inflammatory problems, especially lung issues
  • sleep disorders
  • sensitivity to light

Loading...

Treating Symptoms of Mold Exposure

If you’re suffering from health problems related to mold exposure, there are two important components of treatment.

First, you need to see your doctor. Let your doctor know if you’ve been exposed to mold and that your symptoms may be related to mold exposure. They may prescribe antihistamines or other medications for allergy-like symptoms.

Second, you need to have all traces of mold removed from your home. As long as you continue to be exposed to mold, you’ll probably continue to suffer from toxic mold symptoms. In fact, the symptoms will probably get worse as time goes on.

You should never underestimate the capacity of mold as it can have even deadly consequences. At times, even doctors cannot specify the reason for a health issue, and it lies in the exposure to mold.

Source: MercolaMold Advisor