Carrots are also rich source of vitamins C, K, and B, as well as numerous minerals, including magnesium, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and iron.
Moreover, despite of being extremely beneficial for eye health, these vegetables are also amazing for strengthening the immune system, as well as for the bowel movements. Furthermore, they can also relieve asthma, coughs, bronchitis, colds and all kinds of respiratory issues.
This natural recipe can be used in both, children and adults, and will successfully treat cough and eliminate the phlegm from the lungs.
Here’s how to prepare Carrot Juice:
- 1/2 kg of carrot
- 3-4 spoons of honey
Method of Preparation:
1. Cut the carrots into slices.
2. Pour some water over them and boil them in order to soften.
3. Once they are soft enough, take the pot from the heat and mash them with a fork or use a blender.
Remember to keep the water in which you boiled the carrots.
4. Leave it to cool down, then add the honey.
5. Add this mixture into the mashed carrots and mix well in order to prepare your natural syrup. Keep it in a cold place or fridge (8-10 C degress / 46-50 Fahrenheit)
This natural syrup is safe for frequent use. Take 3-4 spoons of it throughout the day. The amazing results will be noticeable after 1 or 2 days. This amazing syrup will help you cure your cough, and successfully eliminate the phlegm from your lungs.
Source: Info Health Blog