Well, you heard right! You can transform your hands by a simple scrub.
You will need:
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation and Application:
1. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of sugar into your hand and then add the oil (1-2 tablespoons). You can also choose to use coconut oil and adjust the amount of oil and sugar to your preference.
2. Rub the mixture of sugar and oil between your palms to combine. Then spread it all over your hands.
3. Work in circular motions all over your hands and scrub off all the dead skin. If you want to soften any other parts, you can do the same to your cuticles and arms.
4. When you’re done with the procedure, rinse well. Then apply lotion as needed throughout the day, to help protect your skin.
Source: Wellness Bin