Keeping your toilet fresh, clean and germ-free is extremely essential for the well-being of your whole family, but who said you can’t make this chore easier?
Instead of buying different cleaning products, which are loaded with all kind of harmful chemicals, why don’t you try this natural homemade toilet cleaner? It will neutralize all odors, eliminate bacteria and make your toilet smell fresh all the time!
Here’s what you need:
- 160g of baking soda
- 60ml of lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide (3%, from the pharmacy)
- 15-20 drops of any fragrant oil
1. Mix the baking soda and the lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar. Add this mixture in the baking soda-lemon juice mixture one drop at a time.
3. Add a fragrant oil of your choice at the end.
Take a spoon and make a few half-ball shapes and place them on some parchment paper to dry. These toilet fizzies take at least 4 hours to dry, but if you aren’t in a hurry, it’s better to leave them to dry overnight. When they are completely dry, store them in an air-tight-glass jar near your toilet.
Whenever you see that your toilet bowl is ready for cleaning up, just drop a tab. You can do this 2 – 3 times a week.
Source: Healthy Viral 24