The severity of a toothache can range from mild to throbbing to excruciating. There are various reasons that cause toothache such as:
- Tooth decay
- Infected gums
- Sensitive teeth
- Abscessed tooth
- Wisdom tooth
- Tooth fracture
- Pulpitis or swelling in the dental pulp
- A damaged filling
- Tight dental braces
- Breakdown of tooth enamel
- Repetitive motions, such as grinding teeth or chewing gum
Natural Home Remedy for Toothache
You should consult your dentist to get a permanent cure for your toothache. But, if it is not possible to rush to the dental professional immediately, it is advisable to take some natural home-made remedial measures to reduce the ache to some extent.
There is a lot of emerging information about tooth remineralization, a process that many dentists previously thought was impossible. This article goes into detail about the science behind tooth remineralization and the dietary steps necessary. It also explains why ingredients in most toothpastes, even natural ones, can demineralize teeth and cause tooth decay
Fortunately, there are some many natural ways to prevent your teeth but this method is the best, and you need only one ingredient -- lemon oil.
Instead of using the very strong lemon essential oil, try making your own lemon oil at home so that you are saved from the damaging effects it has on your tooth enamel.
You will need:
- Olive oil- 1/4– 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice– from 1/2– 1 fresh lemon
- Take the oil in a jar with cover.
- Include the freshly squeezed lemon juice into this oil.
- Cover the jar with the lid.
- Shake it well and put it in shade to prepare an infusion.
- Let this instill for few weeks before you start using it for your oral health.
- Shake it once daily.
- After a few weeks, may be 3-4 weeks, start utilizing this lemon oil.
Take a small quantity of the lemon oil on to your ánger or a tooth brush. Massage your gums carefully with this for couple of minutes.
Lemon is a good remedy for growing back receding gums as it stimulates the growth of new gum tissue. The refreshing smell of lemon keeps all bad breath away too.However, because lemon is acidic in nature, its regular use may damage the enamel of your teeth. That`s why you should use lemon oil only once a week and not daily.
Source: Nation's Press