There is a Japanese alternative medicine method based on the belief that each finger of your hand is connected to 2 organs in the body. This method provides results in only 5 minutes!
This ancient method of healing is called Jin Shin Juytsu. It can help you balance your emotions by stimulating certain points of your hands.
This method influences certain body organs by tightly holding or rubbing a finger on one hand for 3-5 minutes. Breathe deeply while doing this and massage the fingers on both of your hands. This whole procedures lasts for around 3 minutes.
Here is an explanation of all the connection between the fingers and certain body organs, emotions and physical symptoms:
- Thumb – it is connected with stomach and spleenwort; skin problems, stomachaches, headaches, and nervousness; anxiety and depression.
- Index Finger – urinary bladder and kidneys, digestion issues; muscle pain, back pain, and toothache; fear, confusion, and discontent.
- Middle Finger – liver and yolky bitter; headache, migraines, tiredness, circulation problems, and menstrual pain; indetermination and irritability.
- Ring Finger – large intestines and lungs; digestion problems, skin condition, respiratory problems, and asthma; pessimism, sadness, and fear.
- Pinkie Finger – heart and small intestines; sore throat, bone issues, and heart diseases; lack of self-confidence, anxiety, and nervousness.
Just rub one of these fingers for 60 seconds (minimum) in order to have the best results.
Source: Healthy Food House