However, if left untreated, this will become much deeper and much more painful. Specifically, if a person neglects them and fails to react on time, the dirt will build up inside the feet and lead to an infection.
We can use a file or pumice stone to temporarily resolve the problem. You can do it after taking a shower. Make sure you don’t overdo it, as removing too much skin cells or using a sharp object may also lead to an infection.
Believe it or not, this simple remedy will amaze you – it will remove corns, blisters, calluses, cracked heels and eliminate the thick and rough skin on your feet in just 10 days!
This mixture uses only 2 ingredients, it is easy-to-make, and is extremely effective.
- 10 aspirin tablets (300 mg)
- 20 ml brandy or 70% medicinal alcohol
Preparation and Usage:
1. Crush the aspirin tablets to create a powder.
2. Mix the powder with 250ml or 70% medicinal alcohol, then leave it for 1 – 2 days.
3. Shake the bottle every night and dip gauze into the bottle or bowl.
4. Apply the gauze on the cracked heels, wrap the feet in nylon bag, and put on your socks. Leave the socks on overnight.
5. Wash the feet in the morning, wipe them with a clean cloth, and apply some moisturizing cream or glycerin.
Source: Woman's Energy