The blood vessels become blocked by a greasy substance called thrombocyte, which accumulates inside the walls of the arteries and the veins. This interrupts the normal blood flow across the blood vessels, which results in bad circulation.
Various conditions can be caused by bad circulation, such as:
- high blood pressure
- varicose veins
- ictus cerebral
- arterial peripheral illness
- heart illnesses
- renal damage
- Raynaud’s disease
However, these problems with the circulatory system can be treated with conventional medicines, lifestyle changes, as well as alternative therapies. The main goal is to prevent circulatory problems, relieve distension, pain and accelerate the process of healing.
Fortunately, there are also some natural ingredients, which can have a fantastic effect on circulatory issues. Some of them are: garlic, pepper, ginkgo biloba and ginger.
Some simple changes in your diet can help you.
- Try to include more fiber.
- Consume more fruits and vegetables every day.
- Another thing that you can do is drink more fresh water (at least 5 – 6 glasses a day).
- Try to reduce the coffee or tea. You do not have to stop drinking them completely, but you must reduce the ingestion to mostly two cups a day.
- Alcohol can also have a harmful effect on the blood circulation. Alcohol should be taken moderately.
- Try to exercise almost every day. You can walk, work around the house, swim or anything you want to. In a couple of weeks, you’ll note that the progress can be very dramatic.
- Start eating a healthy and well-balanced diet. Keep your cholesterol levels under control and reduce all the unnecessary fats.
- Consider the possibility of taking omega-3 supplements. Take them as pills or add more fish into your diet.
- You should stop smoking. If you are serious about improving your health, then you cannot smoke.
- Use a bottle of warm water when you are cold, especially to warm up your feet. We suggest you to use a bottle of warm water.
- You can also try something that relaxes you. That can be meditation or listening to music. This can be very tranquilizing and it can really reduce the levels of stress.
- Try not to remain in a position of sitting down, like for example in an office, etc. Take a rest at least every hour although it is for several minutes only. Stretch your legs from time to time.
Source: Nation's Press