A lot of people are experiencing various kinds of lung diseases or disorders, which are not easily cured, but bring numerous severe and unpleasant problems. Some of the most common conditions of this are bronchitis, asthma, and various types of cough.
Luckily, in this article, we are going to present you a recipe for a popular traditional remedy, which will help you treat any problem with your lungs, particularly asthma, both bronchial and cardiac.
- 7 tablespoons of raw honey
- 6 cups or 1.5L of water
- 2 cups of pure maple syrup or 1.1 lbs / ½ kg brown sugar
- 2 medium sized lemons
- 1.1 lbs / ½ kg red/purple onions
- If you have chosen to use brown sugar, take a large skillet and preheat it on a medium heat.
- Stir it constantly until it gets a nice golden color. If you are using pure maple syrup, put it in a large skillet and preheat it on a medium heat as well.
- Add the previously sliced onions. Cook for a couple of minutes, and add the water.
- Boil the mixture on a medium heat until the water is reduced by a third and then let it cool for a while.
- During that time, squeeze the lemons, and keep the juice aside.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the cooled mixture, and stir well.
- Leave it overnight, and in the morning, squeeze out the liquid.
- Keep the mixture in a glass bottle.
Take a tablespoon of this remedy before each meal. After you finish it, make another dosing. Repeat this treatment until your lungs gets better.
Source: Nation's Press