Garlic has always been used as an ingredient in the kitchen. But, for hundreds of years, it has also been used for its medicinal properties and values.
This strong herb comes with health benefits for our body’s health. Garlic has also shown to alleviate many diseases.
Here is a few that can be eliminated by garlic:
- Vibrio infection
- Yeast or Candida infection
- MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Klebsiella infection
- Clostridium infection and mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Viral infections including vaccinia virus, human rhinovirus type 2, vesicular-stomatitis virus, parainfluenza versus type 3, herpes simplex (type 1 and 2)
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Mycotoxy-linked aflatoxicosis
- Excessive fungal growth in oral cavity or thrush
- Type B streptococcus infection
- HIV-1 infection
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima (drug-resistant strains too)
- Cytomegalovirus infection
The list above is filled with a limited number of health issues that garlic can help because of its anti-pathogenic properties. It has been found to go far as heal and prevent cancer and this is not new.
Hippocrates, an ancient physician, had advised people to eat large amounts of crushed garlic to help aid in the cure of cancer.
- In order to help with cancer, crush six cloves daily. Usually, one pod comes with a dozen cloves.
- After crushing the cloves, leave them out for 15 minutes. During this time, the crushed garlic will release an important enzyme known as Allinase. Allinase is an enzyme that’s responsible for the production of anti-cancer compounds and substances.
You can consume raw or cooked garlic placed in salads, sandwiches, and other dishes.
Believe it or not, garlic has been in several scientific studies including MEDLINE – that includes more than 4,000 studies dedicated to it. It is also included in the National Library of Medicine.
If we were to take an in-depth look into these abstracts, we could then conclude that it is an imperative ingredient when it comes to treatment and the prevention of over one-hundred health conditions. The diseases include: diabetes, plaque buildup in arteries, DNA damage, mercury poisoning, and liver problems.
Recently, a published research on the renowned website greenmedinfo.com, has proven that garlic exhibits positive effects in almost more than 150 diseases and various other health issues.
The majority of studies focused on the positive side effects of it when it involved cases in cardiovascular disease and cancer.
These two health concerns remain in the top of common fatalities in developed-countries and around the world.
It is exceptionally low-cost and natural, and remedies like this, can actually help save lives. Even though, some have acknowledged the benefits of garlic; our doctors feel too comfortable with what they learned and yet insist on prescribing pharmaceutical drugs like candy. This should not stop you from utilizing garlic in your everyday meals.
Share this to your friends and family to let them benefit from garlic too!
Source: Holistic Living