Gallbladder stones aren’t really stones. They're pieces of solid material that form in the gallbladder, a small organ located under the liver.
It’s not even perceivable, unless your doctor tells you - they block a bile duct, causing pain that you need to get treated right away.
Here are the ingredients for this amazing remedy that reduces gallstones efficiently:
- ½ cup of cold pressed olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of unrefined Epsom salt
- 1 large fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup with lid
-- 2 PM
- Do not eat or drink after 2’o clock in the afternoon to avoid getting sic k later on.
- Combine 4 teaspoons of Epsom salt with 3 glasses of water and refrigerate. The mixture is enough for 4 doses.
-- 6 PM
- Drink the first dose or ¼ amount of the mixture.
-- 8 PM
- Consume the second dose. You will not be hungry even if you haven’t eaten anything yet. All you have to do is consume every dosage in the proper time.
-- 9 PM
- Start squeezing the grapefruit to gather its juice and mix it all together with ½ amount of cold pressed olive oil.
- Go to the bathroom first before consuming the remedy.
-- 10 PM
- Drink the remedy and stand up for at least 5 minutes then lie down in your bed and stay in that position for a couple of minutes. In this situation more number of gallstones will be remove in your liver. You can actually feel the movement of the stones and the pain will be removed.
In the following morning, after waking up, consume the third dose of liquid mixture but not before 6 am. If you are not feeling well, wait for a few minutes until the pain is gone before consuming the third dose.
After two hours, drink the last liquid mixture. The after another two hours, you may now start to eat. You have to begin the day drinking natural juice and eating green vegetables an hour later. Make sure to eat only light food for the day.
It is normal to acquire diarrhea in the next morning. For which after you will feel great and your body will be free of gallstones.
Source: Read and Digest