Our eyes require these nutrients to function optimally:
- Vitamins A, C, E, and minerals like copper and zinc are essential to eyesight.
- Antioxidants, including beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, protect the macula from sun damage. Get these antioxidants from dark leafy greens, egg yolks, yellow peppers, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and carrots.
- Foods rich in sulfur, cysteine, and lecithin help protect the lens of your eye from cataract formation. Excellent choices include garlic, onions, shallots, and capers.
- Anthocyanin-rich blueberries, grapes, and goji berries have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your vision.
- DHA is a fatty acid found in cold-water fish like wild salmon, sardines, mackerel, and cod. DHA provides structural support to cell membranes to boost eye health.
For the individuals who have rapidly changing eyesight, first thing they do is to go to the doctor which will later advise them to get a set of glasses. However, you may want to take a look at this homemade remedy first. You won't believe the amazing results it has for your eyes!
The Russian academician Vladimir Filatov, gave this Aloe Vera drink to his patients during their hospitalization and everyone who used it ended truly amazed by the results.
During the 60’s, at the current Ophthalmology Clinic, in addition to the regular treatment and medical therapy, the ophthalmologist and surgeon Vladimir Petrovich Filatov advised his patients to prepare the mixture according to the recipe of alternative medicine, to be able to improve their vision or prevent further weakening.
Once he showed the recipe to the patients, people have started to use it in mass and started to achieve very positive experience.
- 100g aloe juice
- 500g crushed walnut
- 300g honey
- Lemon juice (3-4 lemons)
- You just have to mix and put all the ingredients into blender.
- Blend until you get a nice and homogenous mixture.
Note: make sure you wash the leaves with cooled boiled water and make sure you remove the spikes as well.
You should consume 1 tablespoon of this mixture three times a day, 30 minutes before all major meals. Consume it continually until your vision improves. Make sure you keep this remedy in the refrigerator and use it in the next 10 days!
You will begin to notice the rapid rejuvenation of your eyesight within the first month of trying this recipe out. Another thing to consider when it comes to having healthy vision is eating as healthy as you possibly can. Your diet has an entire effect as the way your body works which includes your eyes.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
What makes this natural remedy so effective is the juice from the Aloe Vera. It can help with cardiovascular issues, tuberculosis, inflammation, digestive tract problems, and kidney disease.
However, it is important that you know if your Aloe Vera is 2-3 years old, otherwise, this remedy will not have any effect at all for you.
The youth of your Aloe Vera is very important, simply for the fact that it has all of it's essential nutrients and healing properties around it's first or second year prime. Your eyes will be thanking you for the amazing health elixir the more you drink every single day!
You should know that the juice of aloe vera can be contraindicative in cases of acute kidney desease, gastrointestinal tract, the last trimester of pregnancy, in inflammatory processes of female sexual organs, diseases of the cardiovascular system, tuberculosis and hemorrhoids.
Consultation with your doctor is imminent in these cases.