Advantage Of Doing The Mouthwash Yourself To Remove Tartar.
- You control the ingredients: making your own mouthwash to remove the tartar allows you to control the quality of what you put in your mouth.
- It’s inexpensive: you can make your own rinse at a fraction of the cost of groceries or pharmacies and you’re still experimenting with excellent results.
- Without Hidden Chemicals: Commercial mouthwash is usually a mixture of additives such as preservatives, colorants, artificial sweeteners, flavorings and a multitude of chemicals harmful to our health.
How To Make A Homemade Mouthwash
This homemade mouthwash is based on baking soda. Sodium bicarbonate is known as of the best cleansers available, and can be used in hundreds of applications, including oral hygiene.
It is usually used directly in the brushing of teeth, due to its recognized bleaching and stain removal abilities, as well as bactericide that removes tartar and microbes that cause cavities and bad breath.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of cold water
- Pot and cup
- Mix the baking soda with salt. Then, wet the toothbrush in warm water and spread with the mixture above. Rub very well the teeth and expel from the mouth.
- Repeat the previous method for about 2 minutes.
- Then mix the hydrogen peroxide with the warm water and rinse your mouth for 1 minute. Then expel it from the mouth.
- Remove the tartar from between the teeth with a toothpick and rinse with cold water.
WARNING: Never swallow the mouthwash to remove tartar (neither natural nor commercial) as some ingredients can be damaging if swallowed.
Always remember that to maintain a proper oral hygiene, you should brush your teeth at least 3 times a day with a quality paste. Moreover, a fact to keep in mind, the spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. Saliva helps to sanitize the mouth in a natural way.
Source: Nation's Press