Dark patches on the neck, thigh, and underarms are a fairly common skin pigmentation disorder known as acanthosis nigricans. It is not an infection and is not contagious.
For those who don’t like to expose their skin to unnecessary chemical treatments or just can’t afford it, we’ve got the perfect natural remedy which guarantees amazing results.
Olive Oil and Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- Make a smooth cream by mixing all of the ingredients in a plastic bowl.
- Then, apply the cream on the skin area with dark patches, and allow it to stay for about 20 minutes.
- After this period, wash it with plenty of cold water.
Milk, Clay and Lemon
Another option to remove dark, almost black skin stains, is by using milk, white clay, and lemon.
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- white clay
- Mix well all the ingredients and then apply the obtained mixture on the skin area and let it stay for about 15 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse the skin with cold water.
- Use sunscreen with appropriate UV protection when going out in the sun.
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E and drink a lot of water.
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy.
- You can also add a bit of coconut oil in the mixture. Do this procedure three times per week, until the dark patches disappear.
Source: My Healthy Life Vision