Healthy kidneys can keep our blood stable. And can also prevent buildup of waste in our body and some extra fluids.
They also keep the levels of electrolyte stable, produce red blood cells, regulate the blood pressure and help our bones stay healthy and strong.
However, our health can be in danger if our kidneys are damaged. In case our body is experiencing kidney damage, we must know how to recognize the signs, so that we can have a strong and healthy body.
Common symptoms that your kidneys are being damage:
- Upper back pain
- Skin Rash
- Metallic Taste In The Mouth
Here are some of the most obvious and early signs of kidney damage:
- Pale color of urine, frequent and in large amounts.
- Foamy urine.
- Trouble urinating.
- Dark urine, less frequent urinating and with small amounts.
- A great urge to urinate during the night.
- Urination changes.
- Pressure during the process.
Source: New Daily Recipes