Causes of Belly Fat
- Junk food
- Consumption of carbohydrates in large amount
- Consumption of more calories
- Intake of heavy food and then, go to bed
- Lack of physical activity in daily routine
- Sedentary lifestyle
Many people try to lose belly fat by eating less or famishing themselves, which is not at all a good idea and may result in several harmful side-effects. Although, exercise is the best way to lose-weight, mostly 70% of people don’t want to spend time to do so. The healthy way to trim down your tummy is to use natural home remedies.
Home remedies can do wonder to the body if given a chance. Of course, you need some patience to feel the difference, but it is totally worth it.
Ginger For a Flat Tummy
Did you know that drinking ginger tea in the morning and at least 2 – 3 cups throughout the day can lose belly fat?
Ginger will fire up metabolism, prevent constipation, and melt unwanted belly fat. If you want to have a flat tummy, make sure you include ginger in your meals regularly. All compounds in ginger work in synergy to prevent overeating and blast belly fat fast.
Reasons Why You Should Drink Ginger Tea
- It boosts your immune system
- It brings instant relief from nausea and indigestion
- It lowers the effects of diabetes
- It is your one-stop-drink to perfect skin and great hair
- It is the apt drink for weight loss
How To Make Ginger Tea
- 1 – 2 inch of ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 cups of water
- Boil water for a few minutes and then add the ginger to it.
- Simmer for about 5 – 10 minutes and then remove it from the stove
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and stir well.
Drink this tea first in the morning and at least 2 – 3 cups throughout the day. In order to get the best results, you should plan to eat and exercise regularly.
Source: Nation's Press