For women who want to optimize their fertility, taking better care of their bodies is a good first step. But what else can women do to improve their odds of having a baby?
There are those women who conceive easily and there are those who tried everything, still weren’t able to get pregnant.
Here are 10 tips that may help increase a healthy woman's chances of becoming pregnant, assuming that neither she nor her partner have a known fertility problem.
- Start a healthy lifestyle
- Avoid taking caffeinated products
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, smoking and use of medications without prescription
- Do not use vaginal lubricants
- Know when you ovulate
- Avoid sperm build up (for men)
- Take vitamins to increase sperm count
- Try different s3x positions
- Seek professional help
Source: Health Avenue