Before modern Western medicine existed, our ancestors relied solely on nature to help them heal their injuries and overcome their illnesses.
Most natural remedies are without the dangerous side effects of over-the-counter and prescription drugs. You might be pleasantly surprised at the many problems and symptoms you can address with simple combinations of salt, pepper and lemon!
Here is what you can treat with black pepper, lemon and sea salt:
- SORE THROAT – Get rid of it by combining 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, half a teaspoon black pepper and one teaspoon sea salt in a glass of warm water. Gargle it for a few minutes few times daily, relieve sore throat and prevent coughing.
- STUFFY NOSE – Mix equal amounts of black pepper, cumin,cinnamon, and cardamom seeds into a mortar, pestle and grind until becomes as powder. Smell mixture slowly and embrace the sneeze.
- REMOVE GALLSTONES – hardened deposits of digestive fluids formed in your gallbladder. They can block you digestive system and can be painful. Often, they are surgically removed.
- CANKER SORES – heal the mucous membranes in your mouth with tablespoon of Himalayan salt in cup warm water and swish in mouth after every meal. This eliminates bad bacteria and support healing.
- WEIGHT LOSS – Drink quarter of teaspoon grounded black pepper,with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of warm water. This is to speed your metabolism. Lemon’s polyphenols prevent weight gain as well as boosts insulin sensitivity that aid fat burning.
- NAUSEA – soothed your upset stomach with black pepper. Lemon’s scent stops nausea. Mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of black pepper in tall glass of warm water. Take a drink slowly until you feel better.
- ASTHMA ATTACK - recommended to always keep on hand this mixture if some of your family is asthmatic. Simply add 10 grains pepper, 2 clove buds and 15 basil leaves in cup boiling water. Leave it simmer 15 minutes, then strain the mixture , put in a glass jar with a lid. Now, add 2 tablespoons of raw honey and let it cool. Keep it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Take it with milk if you want taste better.
- TOOTHACHE – half teaspoon each of ground pepper and clove oil, mix together to heal aching tooth. Apply mixture on your sore tooth. If you want to prevent pain, floss and brush your teeth two times a day. Very important is to avoid sugary or acidic foods.
- COLD AND FLU – ½ lemon squeezed in large cup of boiled water, to get rid of a common cold. Put pulp and peel steep in the water 10 minutes. Then remove lemon, add a spoonful organic raw honey and drink it as needed until you feel relieved.
- NOSEBLEED – Apply few drops of lemon juice on a cotton ball and place in the nostril. Put your head slightly forward to stop blood dripping into throat and so prevent nausea. Nosebleed stops immediately.
Source: Healthy Food Headlines