However, because of all the workload, not eating right, alcohol and tobacco, the one that suffers is our sexual health. We’ve probably heard the term erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation of males, but females can also suffer from menstrual disturbance.
The question is, what should we do and what are the right foods should be eaten in order to improve our performance in the bed?
Here are the answers:
- Red Grapes – greatly helps to improve your body’s immune system and improve sexual health. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and gives you a huge amount of energy.
- Bananas – they are great for sexual health due to the appearance of vitamin B. They also contain amino acids like tryptophan, which released good cholesterol and happy hormones into the body. Bananas are high in potassium, which is used for improving the production of s**-hormones, improving blood circulation and enhance our sexual drive.
- Beetroot Juice – it is proven to be one of the energy-giving foods to the human body. It increases the red blood cells and hence improving circulation of oxygen throughout the body – a good circulation is essential for sexual health and orgasms.
- Peanut butter – it contains monounsaturated fats, which boost dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine helps to stay happy. Moreover, peanuts also contain zinc, which can improve a man’s sperm-count.
- Oatmeal – having oatmeal is like having a dose of vi@gra for men. It shoots up testosterone levels and helps the penile muscle to expand better. It also contains the amino acid L-arginine, which is used in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Beans – beans are a natural source of protein for the body. It helps to increase muscular mass and improve the endurance during sexual performance. It contains fiber, antioxidants, and potassium and is simply great for function of the heart. Overall, beans will help you last longer in the bed with stimulating your heart health.
- Coffee – drinking coffee can be sexual beneficial. In the right amounts, it not only acts as a stimulant to the right body parts, but also directs the blood flow to specific organs for a good intercourse.
- Brown Rice – it contains the mineral manganese, which is used in treating erectile dysfunction and sperm count in males.
- Citrus Fruits – citrus fruits contains high levels of vitamin C, which can boost sperm count in men and improve mood, mental focus and reduce stress in females. Moreover, it is rich in antioxidants, which help to improve performance in bed.
- Apples – apples contain Phenylethylamine, which is a boost for the reproductive organs. It increases the feeling of excitement in both males and females. It also helps improve the blood flow to the reproductive organs, which improves erection and improve circulation.
- Soya Beans – soya naturally boosts the hormone levels in the female’s body. During menopause, it helps to improve the function of the organs, because it contains an enzyme called Genistein.
- Maca – it belongs to the radish family and originally from Peru. It is herbal in nature and known to be an aphrodisiac for both men and women. It increases sexual drive and arousal levels. Moreover, it also contains vitamin B, which reduces stress levels and provides more energy.
- Pumpkins – pumpkins are rich in zinc, which improves testosterone levels and increases arousal in males. It is also rich in fatty acids, which improve circulation in the body.
- Corn – corn is high in fiber and manganese. It reduces sugar levels, giving the body a better energy resource, which improves energy levels, so that the performance can last longer.
- Dry Fruits – dry fruits help to resolve impotence. Regular consumption of dry fruits will increase in sexual health.
Source: Reader's Fill