The symptoms of gallstones are different and people are not aware of having them until they undergo an x-ray test. Gallstones are usually very small and can be red, dark, green, dim or white tinted. They also contain a huge concentration of cholesterol.
When gallstones are present, less measure of cholesterol leaves the body and it might increase. The stones can gather microorganisms and parasites, which can easily be transmitted in the liver and cause various diseases.
In order to cure a stomach ulcer or disease, you will need to get rid of the gallstones first.
Here, we are going to present you an amazing remedy that will eliminate your gallstones effectively!
You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup of cold pressed olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of unrefined Epsom salt
- Fresh juice of one large or two small grapefruits
- 1 cup with a lid
- 2 PM – stop eating and drinking after 2pm, else you will feel torment later. Mix 4 teaspoons of Epsom salt and 3 glasses of water. Keep it in the fridge. This amount is enough for 4 doses.
- 6 PM – you should consume the first dose of the mixture. That will be ¼ of the mixture.
- 8 PM – consume the second dose. You won’t feel hungry even though you haven’t eaten after 2PM. You should consume each dosage at the right time.
- 9:45 PM – squeeze the grapefruit and place it in a ½ measure of cool squeezed olive oil. Close the cup until it gets smoothie. You should go to the restroom before consuming the mixture.
- 10 PM – consume the remedy and stand for 5 minutes, then lie in the bed and remain in that position for 20 minutes. This will let more gallstones leave your liver. You will feel the stones moving and the pain will be relieved.
When you wake up, drink the third dose of the mixture, but not before 6am. If you are feeling sick, wait until the sensation passes and then consume the third dose.
After 2 hours, consume the last measurement of the mixture. Then, after 2 hours you may begin to eat. You should start your day with natural juice and eat green leafy vegetables an hour later. Make sure you eat light food throughout the day.
You may have a diarrhea the next morning, but don’t worry – it is normal. You will feel great afterwards and your body will get free from the gallstones.
Source: Simple Women