Here Are The Top 10 Foods That Will Make You Smell Good
The acidic property of lemon juice contributes to bowdlerize the skin’s level of pH that makes it hard for the odor producing bacteria to endure.
- Consume a glass of warm lemon water in the morning to help facilitate in the cleansing and to refresh your system.
- In order to fight the odor in your underarms or feet, rub half a lemon along the affected area and leave it until it becomes dry and then take a shower.
Tomatoes can effectively fight against the body odor.
- Consume at least ½ fresh tomato juice each day or eat fresh tomatoes in a salad.
- When you are going to take a shower, extract tomato juice in some of your body parts and leave it for a few minutes. Rinse it with water and repeat this treatment as needed.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants, which helps in getting rid of bad breath, body odor and smelly feet.
- Put at least 1 – 2 teaspoons of green tea leaves in a cup of hot water. Strain, then put a bit of honey and consume it. Drink at least 3 – 4 cups of this green tea on a daily basis.
4. Coconut Oil
The consumption of coconut oil improves the digestive health and other important factors that deal with body odor and bad breath.
- Gargle with organic coconut oil inside your mouth. Spit it out, then brush your teeth properly.
Rosemary an also be used in order to get rid of body odor.
- Consume 2 cups of rosemary tea that was created using dried or fresh leaves on a daily basis. To make the tea, mix together 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons of the herb in a cup of hot water and cover. Leave it for a few minutes. Then strain the herb and drink it.
Sage is a kind of herb that can help your body smell nicely and sweet due to its fragrant compounds that is similar to diosmetin, apigenin and luteolin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh sage with a hot water in a cup and leave it for a few minutes. Strain it and add some lemon juice before drinking it.
Cinnamon contains volatile oil that helps support in fighting against bad breath by bringing down the number of bacteria in your mouth.
- Mix a medium-sized cinnamon stick into a cup of hot water for a few minutes then drink this refreshing tea.
- You can also use it as a mouth wash after the tea cools down.
Parsley has an antibacterial component that fights against odor causing bacteria exist in the body. It can also help in detoxification.
- Combine 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley into a cup of hot water for a few minutes. Strain it and let it cool before drinking it.
- You can also use it as a mouthwash.
The leaves and seeds of fenugreek have the ability to fight against body odor by eliminating the toxins inside the human body.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water overnight. In the morning, munch on the seeds with water in order to enhance your body smell the entire day.
- You can also consume at least 1 – 2 cups of fenugreek tea on a daily basis. In order to make this tea, boil 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water.
It contains a huge number of chlorophyll – a compound that reduces the effect of body odor.
- Put 2 teaspoons of wheatgrass juice in a cup of water and drink it in the morning.
Source: Read and Digest