However, most skin products contain harmful chemicals like phthalates, which typically go unlabeled.
Some of the chemicals examined, particularly phthalates, have been associated in animal studies with altered pregnancy outcomes, decreased sperm counts, and male genital birth defects.
While there isn’t evidence for the exact effects in humans, these facts are definitely a matter of concern.
The good news is that there are 2 inexpensive and common ingredients, which get the job done naturally and safely.
- Coconut Oil
- Baking Soda
RECIPE FOR A GLOWING AND PIMPLE FREE FACE
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Put the baking soda into a bowl and crush the larger pieces using a spoon. Aim at making it as smooth as possible.
- Add the coconut oil to the bowl and mix well to create a paste.
- Wash the face using circular motions.
- Apply the mixture and leave it on for a few minutes before washing it off with cool water.
- Repeat this procedure 3 times a week.
Within a short period of time, your skin becomes soft, glowing, and pimple free! Moreover, this mixture will eliminate wrinkles partially or completely.
Source: Best Healthy Guide