Nonetheless, they are taken for granted as most people think that it is only useful for running, walking or jumping. Actually, legs are helpful in resolving sleep difficulties and problems.
In order to resolve your sleep problems, the correct practice is the San Yin Jiao method. It is a Chinese sleeping method which is popular in the country because of its usefulness and effectiveness.
San Yin Jiao method requires a proper massaging on the legs at night before going to bed. The massage method necessitates the specific point in the leg to be massaged to provide satisfying results.
- To find the specific point, on must find the highest peak of the inner ankle bone.
- Next, measure 4 finger widths up the inner leg. The point will be just behind the shin bone.
- Put the thumb on this point and start massaging it by making circular motion for 6 seconds, then release for 2 seconds. Repeat this for 5 minutes.
- Repeat the process on the other leg.
- If this form of acupressure is very helpful, you are allowed to repeat it one more time on each leg.
If some pain is felt upon pressing the spot, it means that it might be the wrong spot you are putting pressure on.
The process should be painless. It is also recommended to be done during the night before the person goes to bed for better results.
The massaging method helps relieve not only difficulty in sleeping, but as well as bloating and urological, and pelvic disorders and improvement of digestions.
Moreover, the method also helps in relieving pain and discomfort during menstrual period. Lastly, the process also helps in regulation of blood flow.
Source: Read and Digest