Saturday, April 15, 2017

She Makes a Simple Mistake Which Was Fatal – A Mother Kills All Of Her Children With Breakfast


Mothers all around the world especially, in countries such as Mexico, love preparing food for their children. They consider it a better option than letting their children eat processed or canned foods. Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned, and this is attested by a Mexican mother in a recent tragic experience.

Josefina, who was a mother of two, went to the market to prepare her family’s breakfast. She decided to prepare a very healthy meal comprised of egg and ham tortillas with fresh orange juice for her children, Agustin (8) and Maria (6).

While Josefina sent her daughters to wash up, she got a text from her husband, but she took some time to reply for she was still preparing breakfast. After some time, she replied back to her husband.

Josefina got done with cooking and was preparing the table; she again, got several messages from her husband, and succeeded in replying to all of them. They all ate together and dropped off her children to school. Josefina got home, and all was well, but after only two hours she received some shocking news!

Loading...

She got a text message saying that both of her children are on their way to the hospital. When they got there, the doctors told them that there is nothing they can do – there are bacteria inside the bodies of their children called salmonella which is out of their control and working its way in every part of their bodies. This is a type of bacteria which is present in many foods, and is now present in the bodies of their children and is destroying their organs!

After the tests the doctors conducted, it was obvious that the bacteria were present in the food which Josefina prepared for her children for breakfast. After talking to the doctors, Josefina revealed that she was touching her phone while preparing the food, which was probably the cause of the bacteria being transferred to the food.

The phones we use are filled with all kinds of bacteria, which could end up in the food we consume, leading to catastrophic consequences!

This is something that broke Josefina’s soul – no parent should ever see their children suffer, and even less, be the cause of that suffering. She sat right next to their beds, begging for forgiveness and for all to be well again. At that same moment, Maria’s hand opened up and Josefina heard the flat line sound that was coming from the machine.

Within only minutes after Maria, Agustin died as well. Josefina was reaching out for her children, all in tears, shouting, but they were already gone. The doctors did everything that was in their power, but unfortunately, it was not enough to save these little children.

Nowadays, Josefina is using her experience to help other people – you should never touch your phone while preparing the food you’re about to eat. This can lead to all sorts of infections, have fatal consequences and she is urging others not to live through the same thing as she did.