What we are not aware of is that it is bad for our health and can be very harmful because these phones emit radiation which can cause health problems.
Another risk is the problem of leaving our phone on the bedside table for which it increases our anxiety level, we are constantly alert and expectant of what may happen all the time, so, we wake up in the middle of the night to check our e-mail or social networks. This is a bad habit that eventually results in stress, poor concentration, insomnia, lack of productivity, cognitive problems, nightmares, headache, irritability, etc.
What we need to do best is examine first the phones we are using and follow these tips:
1. Keep phone calls to a minimum
2. Put your phone on airplane mode when not in use.
3. Don’t sleep anywhere near a turned ON phone.
4. Use a headset or speaker phone when on calls.
5. Look for a good reception so your phone uses less power.
Source: Read And Digest