You wanted to go out on the beach to have such an Instagram worth photo or just wanted to hike on the mountain to get more refreshing air. You wanted to do all the activities in summer, the only thing that stop you is because you don't like your skin to be overexposed in the sun and get tan. Because when it happens, it takes time for your skin to recover and become lighter.
Sun tanned can often accompanied by sun burn which cause skin irritation and pain. Luckily, we prepared remedies to help you take over your summer plan and not worrying about getting tan.
Here is the guide to get rid of summer tan at home with simple methods. This does not only help with tan lines but also it help in removing dark spots and skin pigmentation.
1 tbsp of plain yogurt
1 tbsp of raw honey
Lemon essential oil (or freshly squeezed lemon juice)
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1. Combine yogurt, honey and lemon juice or oil and sugar
2. Mix all the ingredients until become paste like texture
3. Add the other ingredients, aloe vera gel and coconut oil
4. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients until becomes smooth
- Lather it unto your skin and leave for 15-20 minutes
- Wash with water afterwards
- Regular use of this remedy will give you the results you wanted