There are a lot of available products in the market that promises to help with your hair health. But you just don't only like having a shiny and strong hair, you also wants something that can help with the growth.
Several remedies are already using castor oil for hair. But it this really effectively true?
The oils is actually good for hair treatment. It has a high level of Omega-9 fatty oils that aid in hair health and developing the growth process of hair and let you get instant long hair. Castor oil is also has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that eliminates fungi and bacteria that slows down hair growth.
The qualities of the Castor oil is not limited on you hair only, it also helps lengthening eyelash and thick eyebrows.
Castor Oil Treatment
Thing's you'll need:
5 tbsp of Castor Oil
5 tbsp of coconut or almond oil
- Dissolve castor oil with almond or coconut oil to lessen it's thickness texture.
- Put the mixture oil on your hair, make sure to cover your hair with oil from root to tip
- Use cue tips (cotton buds) in applying on your eyebrows and eyelash
- Make sure to apply this treatment at night or before you go to bed and leave it overnight.
- Wash it in the morning, so that your hair, eyebrows and eyelash thoroughly absorb the growth nutrients of the Castor oil.
Source: Must See Center