Cracked or dry heels could always get your attention, this is a common problem and this is one of the worst nightmares of women. This is cosmetics issue and are not linked with health issue, this is not an alarming condition.
However, this cracked heels can get deep into your heels that cause pain and discomfort when you walk. For ladies, they can't wear their favorite stilettos.
It;s time to take care of your feet for all the pain they've been through with the burden of cracked heels. Get rid of this problem with the help of this home remedy with only simple steps.
Cracked Heels Treatment
Step 1: Warm Water Treatment
-Luke warm water
-2 tbsp of baking soda
-2 tsp of salt
- Get something that your feet will get in for your feet to soak in.
- Put lukewarm water, baking soda and salt
- Soak your feet in this water for about 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes pat dry your feet and rub your heels gently with pumice stone. This process is enough to remove the dead skin on your heels
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- In a bowl put oil and sugar and mix well until becomes thick consistency
- Scrub your feet with this mixture for about 5 minutes
- Wash with water afterwards
Step 3- Moisturize
- Put the oil and a small piece of candle in a bowl
- Put the bowl in hot water so it will melt without getting it burnt
- Remove from heat and let it cool
- Apply this all over your feet especially focusing on your heels and cover them with socks, leave it overnight
Source:Must See Center