We all have pores in every parts of our body but the most visible one, is on our faces. Large pores are the a common concern in every beauty problems, this can also be a contributing factors for blackheads and acne especially with people who have oily skin type.
Over sun exposure and aging can affect the open pores because it damages the collagen and reduces the elasticity of the walls of pore canals.
There are several treatments that helps to shrink those pores naturally. In this article, we will provide you are some of the simple to make and easily available ingredient that help you with your pores.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) as natural toner
Apple cider vinegar helps tighten pores and stabilizes skin PH level, also combat skin infections.
- Mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 5 tbsp of drinking water and put it in a spray bottle.
- Spray this natural toner on your clean face and let it dry
- Apply moisturizer afterwards
2. Aloe Vera Gel as Night Cream
It cleanses and nourishes your skin and also removes oil and dirt from clogged pores.
- Apply aloe vera gel all over your face before bedtime and leave it overnight
- In the morning, wash your face and you will feel that it nourishes your skin and make it tighter.
You can apply egg white mask alone on your face but if you do not like the smell of it, there are other recipe to perform this method.
Thing's you'll need:
-1 egg white
-2 tbsp of oatmeal
-2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, mix until you can make paste consistency.
- Apply the paste on your clean face and leave it for 30 minutes
- And wash off with cold water
It is excellent use to get rid of acne
- Combine baking soda and water, mix well until it make a paste
- Apply on your face and massage for 1 minute in a circular motion
- Use the solution once a week because it can dry up your skin if use frequently
Source: Healthy Tips World