Skin whitening is a very popular trend for a decade now, especially in asian countries. Having a lighter complexion may not be enough, because most of us experience imbalanced skin tone and hyperpigmentation. Where the face is much lighter that the other parts of our body.
Dark pigmentation are often the result of over exposure in sunlight, the prolonged exposure in the sun can result to a dark, dry and dull skin condition. And there are a lot of whitening products in the market, which adverse side effects and some only give minimal results.
Those products are a huge waste of money to spend to. Today, we will give you 5 home remedies which uses inexpensive ingredients but will give you, your desired results right away.
Dried Orange Peel and Yogurt
- Dry the orange peels under sunlight until it feels crisp.
- Grind the dried peels until it turns into a powder
- In a bowl, combine the orange powder with 1 tbsp of plain yogurt mix until you can get a paste like consistency
- Apply all over your face and leave it for about 20 minutes
- For best results, repeat this at least thrice in one week
Milk, Honey, and Lemon juice
- Squeeze a fresh lemon juice
- Combine the lemon juice with a tbsp of milk and stir
- Add 1 tbsp of honey (honey acts as a moisturizer that balances the drying property of a lemon.
- Mix well all the ingredients and apply it evenly on your face
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse afterwards
This is a natural bleaching agent, which is effective and is not harsh on the skin. One thing you should remember, that lemon can dry out your skin so it is important to put on some of your favorite moisturizer after trying out this remedy.
- Cut one lemon wedge and rub it on your face in circular motion
- Then allow it to rest for about 30 minutes
- After that, wash your face using a lukewarm water
- Do the everyday for best results
This is something you do not expect and something you should not take for granted.
- Eating one raw tomato a day will give you a glowing and lighter complexion
- Also, you can make a natural face mask out of it, you just need to crush one tomato and mix it with yogurt and apply the mask twice a day (this will give you instant result in just one day, you will notice that your skin is lighter and have a healthy glow in it)
Source: Healthy Daily