It is very pleasing to hear if we could just live forever young. Aging is a natural phenomenon that we cannot stop or something that we can run away.
However, there is something we can do to cheat the nature that will prevent or slower the process of aging. You maybe wondering, how? or it will be something expensive and there are no chances that you can do it.
Luckily, modern science discovered benefits of natural products that could help our skin to stay forever young.
Natural mask of tomato slices can be extremely helpful for your dull, tired and stressed skin.
- Apply, tomato slices on your skin at least 20 minutes once a week. It will get your skin moisturized and will feel so soft. Moisturizing your skin prevents drying that is a one of the factor to show early signs of aging on your skin.
This is a great remedy to achieve youthful skin.It lighten and even-out skin tone, it also has anti-wrinkle effects.
- Apply potato mask for 15 minutes everyday, you can use it with pulp or without pulp, or even the juice of it. This improves skin elasticity.
This is an effective remedy to whiten skin and get rid of age spots and acne scars.
- Use the lemon juice as your toner, squeeze a lemon juice on a cotton ball and evenly rub it on your face. Do this daily and you will notice the results in just a small amount of time.
It revitalizes and purifies your skin. This is considered as a holy grail as an ingredient in baking and also great for home remedies.
- Mix baking soda and olive oil in equal amount.
- Use this scrub one a week to remove dead skin cells and help your skin to stimulate the regeneration of new skin cells.
This is known as one of the best skin moisturizers, It is rich in minerals and organic elements that rejuvenates and accelerates the production of new cells. It also removes deep wrinkles. However, if you have skin allergies, honey is not the best option for you.
- Apply honey on your entire face and also neck area to evenly improve your skin. Leave honey on your skin for about 20 minutes, then wash it afterwards.