Ear infections occur more often in children than adults. It caused by bacteria or viruses in the middle ear.
Untreated ear infections can lead to chronic recurrence and can even cause deafness. Thus, it is important to treat it as early as possible to prevent complications, including damaging or rupturing the ear drum.
- Heat up one cup of salt on a pan over low heat for a few minutes.
- Place the hot salt on a cloth and seal the open end.
-When it is warms, put the salt on the ear for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make garlic oil by cooking two garlic cloves in two tablespoons of sesame oil or mustard oil until it turns blackish.
- Strain the solution.
- When it is bearably hot, use two to four drops of this oil in the infected ear as ear drops.
3. BASIL LEAVES
- Extract juice from five fresh basil leaves.
- Put the juice around the ear. Try not to get juice inside the ear.
4. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Mix one part apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water or alcohol.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution.
- Put the cotton ball in your ear like a plug and leave it for about five minutes.
- Remove the cotton ball and lay down on your opposite side to drain the liquid from the ear. Use a hair dryer to dry your ear as much as possible.
- Place warm water bottle or heating pad against the ear.
- You can also use a warm compress by dipping a clean washcloth in lukewarm water
- Ring out the excess water and then place the washcloth on the infected ear. Do not put heat too long.
- Put one chopped onion in the microwave for one to two minutes.
- Allow it to cool and then strain out the onion juice.
- Put two to three drops of the juice in the infected ear, leave it for some time and then turn your head to let it drain out of your ear.
Source: My Healthy Advices