What is PHOBIA?
Phobia is an irrational fear, sort of anxiety disorder in which phobic person has a sense of exaggerated fear of a situation, being, place, object or phenomenon. When you have a phobia, you do everything in your power to avoid it, and when you face it, you are in a panic situation.
Did you know that your zodiac sign can actually reveal a lot more about what your deep seated fear may be.
Check it out below:
- Aries: Atelophobia – fear of not being good enough or imperfection.
- Taurus: Metathesiophobia – fear of change.
- Gemini: Eremophobia – fear of loneliness.
- Cancer: Agoraphobia – fear of actual or anticipated situation, such as using public transportation, being in open or enclosed spaces, standing in line or being in a crowd.
- Leo: Zelophobia – fear of jealousy.
- Virgo: Anxiety Disorders – fear of disorder (irregularity and disorder).
- Libra: Decidophobia – fear of making decisions.
- Scorpio: Mycophobia – fear of mushrooms.
- Sagittarius: Claustrophobia – is the fear of having no escape and being in closed or small space or room .
- Capricorn: Coulrophobia – fear of clowns.
- Aquarius: Arachibutyrophobia – fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth
- Pisces: Geniophobia - Fear of chins. The chin is a part of the normal anatomy of the face and is not given attention most of the time. But there are some people with an irrational fear of this.
Source: The Food And Fitness Club