Most of us know that our doctor’s advice is something that we should follow, and we should believe them when they prescribe medications.
We have a habit of taking pills whenever we feel even a slight pain, but this is a dangerous thing, which can have severe consequences on your kidneys.
Taking a pill without medical supervision and relying on medications for treating even simple ailments can do harm on your kidneys and cause further issues.
However, when certain drugs attack your kidneys, their function is reduced, which allows toxins to accumulate in the blood and tissues and put your health in danger.
Here’s a list of drugs that you should avoid:
- Analgesics: acetaminophen and NSAIDs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Antibiotics: ciprofloxacin, sulfonamides, methicillin, vancomycin.
- Antivirals: indinavir, acyclovir, tenofovir.
- Anticonvulsants: trimethadione, phenytoin.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: infliximab, coloquina, hydroxychloroquine.
- High blood pressure drugs: captopril.
Remember that you should focus on using natural remedies, which are far safer and work just as well as the previously mentioned medications.
Source: Minion Scoop