Our liver is such an important organ, that when we damaged, it may cause serious illnesses that will affect our entire body.
It produces proteins with the help of vitamin K which is extremely important in blood clotting. Moreover, the liver is also responsible for breaking down old red blood cells and making way for new ones.
Without a doubt, this organ plays a major role in all metabolic processes in the body. So, if you do not take proper care of this organ, this risk of getting numerous diseases and illnesses will be huge.
Many natural ingredients can help in treating liver diseases, but tamarind is considered to be one of the greatest helpers. It improves the cardiovascular system and soothes the gastrointestinal distress.
It can also detoxify the body and eliminate fat from the liver. Furthermore, it can cure bile issues, improve your overall health, lower cholesterol levels, protect the liver, and improve digestion.
Recipe for Treating Fatty Liver Disease and Hepatitis
1. The first thing you need to do is to put two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender.
2. Then, add one liter of water. You need to mix it well.
3. The next step is to strain the mixture. You can consume this mixture during the day.
Put 25 well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot with 1 liter of water. Boil the mixture for 15 – 20 minutes. Leave it to cool down. The tea should be consumed unsweetened, but you can add some honey or brown sugar if you want. If you want to cure your problems with the liver and improve your health, drink this tea twice a day – one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening before going to bed.
Health Benefits of Tamarind
- Tamarind can improve your digestion and resolve most digestive problems. Just boil some of the fruit in water and take 2 tablespoons of the mixture a day. You should quickly feel some relief.
- This fruit can reduce the level of acidity in the body and enhance the functioning of bile in the liver.
- This fruit can reduce the level of LDL (bad) cholesterol, effectively improving your cardiovascular health.
- Malaria fever can be reduced by only drinking the tea from tamarind leaves.
- Tamarind has been used as a natural remedy against dysentery.
- Consuming tamarind regularly can reduce the effects of hepatitis.
- The tamarind leaves can be used to fight intestinal infections in children.
- It also contains vitamin C, which is important for numerous processes and can strengthen your immune system.
- Tamarind is rich in magnesium, iron, phosphorus, thiamin, calcium, copper and niacin, which make it a real super food.
Source: Woman's Energy