If your hair has begun graying but you don’t want to dye, this ingredient is the perfect solution for your problem.
The preparation of this remedy is very simple and you only need one thing – potato peels.
- First, peel 5 potatoes and put their peels in a pot with water.
- Bring it to boil and let it simmer for about 5 – 6 minutes.
- Set it aside and let it cool down.
- Then strain the liquid and store it in a plastic container or a bottle.
- Add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil for a nicer smell and your white hair eraser is ready for use.
- Wash your hair as usual, then massage your scalp with the potato peel liquid. Leave it to work for 5 minutes before rinsing with water.
Repeat the process once or twice a week for amazing results.
Source: Read and Digest