Parasites are organisms that live off other organisms, or hosts, to survive.
Some consume your food, leaving you hungry after every meal and unable to gain weight. Others feed off of your red blood cells, causing anemia. Some lay eggs that can cause itching, irritability, and even insomnia.
Parasitic infections are a big problem in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. Examples of parasites include roundworms, tapeworms, pinworms, whipworms, hookworms, and more.
These are the main symptoms of parasitic infestation:
- Itching at the anus
- Appetite loss
- Belching or flatulence after a meal
- Bad breath
- Swollen belly
- Swelling at eye level
- Blood or mucus in the stool
- Lemon and mint – make a tea of peppermint, salt, and lemon juice and consume it.
- Carrots – take 2 carrots and grate them. Consume them in order to kill parasites in your gut and prevent further infestation.
- Garlic – chew some cloves to get rid of parasites as garlic is a potent anti-fungal and antibacterial agent.
- Lemon seeds – grind them in order to form a paste and then add it into a glass of water. Consume the mixture in order to get rid of parasites.
- Coconut – consume it on daily basis for a period of 1 week.
- Tomatoes – add some black pepper and salt on the tomato and consume it daily to prevent parasitic and fungal infestation in your body.
- Papaya seeds – crush the seeds and consume the paste in order to disinfect your digestive tract.
Source: Top Natural Medicaments