Many people regardless of age are having problems with blackheads on their skin. This is most often issue during the teenage and adolescent years.
Blackheads develop when our pores become clogged with excess sebum (an oil created by the sebaceous glands that keeps skin supple) and dead skin cells.
Here is the easy and cheap remedy to get rid of your blackheads at home:
- Mixed 1 tablespoon of salt and 2 tablespoon of mint toothpaste in a bowl, mixed it well.
- Apply this paste on the skin with blackheads and leave it for 5 minutes to get dry.
- After that, rinse it with water and massage it gently, doing circular motion.
- When skin is clean, rub it with an ice cube to close the pores.
- Dry your skin with a clean towel
Salt is a natural antibacterial ingredient that helps to defoliate the skin and mint toothpaste open pores and kill bacteria.
Source: My Healthy Training