Pregnancy is more shocking when couples are not yet ready to become parents. People must be aware of the reality of raising a baby and the negative effects that an unplanned pregnancy can cause in both the mother and the child's lives.
For this reason, it is important that people should be provided with broad information on how to do so responsibly using various contraceptive techniques. However, many people are asking if condom is the only way to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
The answer is NO!
Here some tips on how you can avoid pregnancy without using condom.
1. Make love between 8th to 20th day of her menstrual cycle. It means you can have it 1st day of her period.
2. Try to pull! It means that before he ejaculates, remove his manhood.
3. Birth control pills regulate menstrual cycle and prevent pregnancy. This is the safest option for the couples who are not ready to have a baby.
4. The effective Copper T is a device that can be removed when the couple is ready to become parents. It can be implanted by a trained doctor to avoid pregnancy.
5. Sterilization is the permanent procedure to prevent pregnancy. If you are sure that you do not want any biological children in future, you can opt for this.
Source: Witty Feed