Laurel is a very good spice that we usually add in our foods. But, aside from being a spice, laurel is also useful in our health.
It is used for the preparation of an excellent medicinal oil that has numerous beneficial properties for our health.
BENEFITS OF THE BAY LEAVES
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Calms the nervous system.
- It increases and stimulates the sweating process.
- It reduces the colon.
- It is used for joint pains and treats varicose veins.
- Increases mental activity in general.
- 30 grams of bay leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
- Grind the leaves with mortar or hands.
- Crush until they release a light oil.
- They must be dry leaves.
- When they are well crushed, introduce them with the oil that they have released in an airtight container and cover with olive oil.
- Then cover and let macerate for two weeks in a cool and dry place.
- After the time, the leaves must be changed by new ones so that the aroma intensifies, doing the same procedure.
- Cover and leave for two more weeks.
- Then glue this oil. You should do this with a cloth or cotton cloth. Squeeze the cloth as much as possible, to retain as little oil as possible.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL
- Used for ear and migraine.
- For severe headaches, massage this oil into the temples, it will quickly disappear.
- You can replace aspirin with laurel oil because it reduces the rise in body temperature.
- It removes the appetite.
- Helps relieve pain in the stomach and intestines.
- It normalizes renal and hepatic function.
This oil can also use as a lotion to solve skin problems on the face. It is an incredibly effective lotion against pimples and acne.
Source: Home Remedies House