Cracked feet are a very common problem and can range in severity from a cosmetic issue to a painful problem. It looks unattractive and, in some cases can lead to infection and extreme pain.
In addition to dry, thickened skin, the problem may be accompanied by symptoms like redness, itching, inflammation and peeling skin.
Fortunately, this problem can be taken care of with some simple home remedies.
How To Create Your Feet Soak
- 2 – 4 cups of milk
- 1 tbsp. of baking soda
1. Warm the milk then pour into a basin where both your feet can fit inside.
2. Soak your feet in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3. Lightly sprinkle a liberal amount of baking soda into your foot bath.
4. Scrub your feet while giving plenty of attention to areas where the skin is usually harder, or thicker.
5. After scrubbing, let your feet soak for another five minutes.
6. Clean your feet with warm water, dry thoroughly and apply foot cream.
How It Works
* The lactic acid in the milk exfoliates the top layers of the dead skin, which helps your skin glow.
* The baking soda gently buffs away your tougher calluses and dry patches.