Most people with asthma have allergies and are hypersensitive. As a result, whenever their lungs are irritated in some way, the muscles tighten and produce phlegm in the throat. This leads to asthma attacks. If these are not cleared, the blockage can lead to suffocation, which makes asthma a very serious health condition.
People with asthma use medical devices called inhalers to stop their asthma attacks. These devices help asthmatic patients to inhale the medicine straight into their lungs where it is needed. However, patients who depend on inhalers that contain steroids may have the lungs coated with this drug that may cause further breathing problems over a period of time.
Fortunately, you can cure your asthma in a completely natural way in the comfort of your home.
To make it easier to regulate the amount of healthy foods above, below is the recommended dose or the portion to be consumed by people with asthma.
- ¼ pineapple + 1 cucumber + 2 capsicums (yellow/red) + ½ bunch watercress + ½ lemon
- 1 cucumber + 2 medium-sized beetroots + 3 sticks lemongrass + ½ lemon
- 2 green apples + 6 ribs celery + a bunch of spinach + a bunch of parsley + ¼ lemon
- ¼ pineapple + 1 fennel + 8-10 leaves of kale + 3-4 radish(pungent) + ½ lemon
- 2 cups of strawberries + 1 cup cranberries + 1 pomegranate
- 1 oz(1 shot) wheatgrass juice + a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Citrus fruits
- Vegetable oil like corn, sunflower, safflower (can cause inflammation)
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Animal products like eggs, cow milk, dairy, meat( beef, pork, mutton, chicken and fish)
- Sodium and monosodium glutamate ( as they can increase the constriction of the bronchial tubes that the histamine causes)
Source: Health Life Vision