Some people are having a difficult time pooping. Many people are experiencing the urge to go to the bathroom but when they get to the toilet and sit down, nothing comes out.
According to some researches, the average individual poops about once a day, releasing around one ounce of excrement per 12 pounds of body weight, meaning that a 160-pound person will produce just under a pound of poop a day.
- Change Your Position: The best position to poop is to squat. Even when you're on your sitting toilets, you need to adjust your position a bit by elevating your feet a bit to get into a squatting position.
- Drinking Coffee and Warm Beverages: Many people believe that coffee, tea or warm water may also help widen the blood vessels in your digestive system to make it easier for you to poop.
- Physical Activity: You need to exercise and move your body to ensure the stuff you eat moves through your intestines with ease.
- Acupressure: The space between your anus and your genitals is called the perineum. Try massaging that point to help relax your muscles and make it easier for you to poop.
- Make Time for Bowel Movement: Regularity will make your body understand that it's time to go to the toilet and by this you will be able to poop fast.
- Let Prunes Help: It is rich in fiber and contains sorbitol. Drink a glass of prune juice in the morning and one at night to help you poop fast.
- Eat Yogurt: Eat a cup of yogurt with breakfast and try to eat it with snacks throughout the day for better effects.
Source: New Health Advisor