Many people perceive vegetable oils as healthy. Maybe it’s because they have the word “vegetable” in them.
However, many studies have now demonstrated that these oils can cause serious harm.
Cooking with vegetable oil can release high levels of toxic chemicals known as aldehydes, which have been linked to cancer, heart disease, and dementia, scientists claim.
Vegetable Oils To Avoid
1. Grape Seed
2. Canola Oil/Rapeseed Oil
3. Vegetable Oil
4. Vegan Butter Substitutes
5. Corn Oil
- Omega 6 found in vegetable oils can cause inflammation which has been found to be a key cause for various serious diseases including cardiovascular disease, arthritis, depression and cancer.When these fats are incorporated into skin cells, their mutation causes skin cancer.
- Vegetable oils are chemically unstable and readily react with oxygen, turning into cholesterol and saturated fat in our bodies.
- Vegetable oils when heated, turn into trans fats which have been shown to cause brain atrophy as well as heart disease, cancer, obesity, and diabetes.
- Vegetable oils also contain residues of the pesticides and chemicals used in their growth and manufacture and most often come from genetically modified (GM) sources.
- Vegetable oils contain very high levels of polyunsaturated fats which easily go rancid at room temperature making it likely that a large part of vegetable oils on the market are already damaged, before we even consume them.